accessible-iOS Re: Siri is funny

  • From: Alice Dampman Humel <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:37:33 -0400

I thought it was hilarious, as was her comment that she wished she could ski
after predicting snow!
Can't wait to have Siri…there are all kinds of funny youTube videos with Siri,
some funnier than others…
Then there's the Big Bang Theory episode in which Raj basically falls in love
with Siri…her answers are great, and somehow, Apple found the perfect synthetic
voice for her, almost human, perhaps more human than human, but still
mechanical, well, probably more accurately, digital…it's great!
Alice