accessible-iOS Re: Siri is funny

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 09:07:20 +0100

Hi.

For those of you are frustrated by Solara but like fantasy games, there is a new game choice of games put out recently called life of a wizard. This is a story driven rather than stat building game, however there is an element of character building. Tell your life story, become a powerful wizard, a heeler or a priest, a druid or one of a dozen different disciplines, go adventuring and serve along side your king as his court wizard, the possibilities are endless.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Wayne Scott
Sent: Monday, July 1, 2013 12:19 AM
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: accessible-iOS Re: Siri is funny

Don't take this the wrong way, but it sounds like a pretty name.

I am stuck on Solara.  On level one.  Not sure how to play this
thing! I am stuc

From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 14:06:04 -0700

LOL Beto it calls me keela as in the word taquilla

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an
expectation that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is
full of
light, and love, and music and that each student deserves--and
will
have--their own place in it and the chance to play their own
song.
And, as much of these expectations are transmitted
non-verbally?nd in
Chela? case--out of sight?t is the voice and touch of a
Teacher that
sheds light on what the world can be.
Academics?nd no one will ever change my mind on this?ake a
distant
second place.  ?r.  Bil Hawkins
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service,
certified by the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF):
http://www.nrffoundation.com/
E-mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer
with
us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/
Need more space, come join dropbox and start with two gigs of
free
space and 500 Megabytes as is this is my referral link to you:
http://db.tt/XpUTe0E
--

On 6/30/2013 1:38 PM, Beto Arreola wrote:
It works on everything as long as you create a contact with your
name.
When you do that go in to settings, general, siri and info and
select
your contact name.
On Jun 30, 2013, at 1:47 PM, Chela Robles
<cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How do you get siri to call you by your name I am curious how
you do
that and does it only work on the IPhone or does it work on IPod
Touch
as well as IPad?

--
[...]

On 6/30/2013 9:18 AM, Donna wrote:
The funniest response that I have gotten from Seri was..

I was visiting a friend, who lives in a rural area.  We were
discussing
her adult daughter's upcoming birthday and ideas of a present.
pulled out my iPhone and asked Seri where Ii could purchase a
camera?
Seri responded with a question...  She asked What's wrong with
the
camera in your hand!!! HaaHaa! Guess Seri has to promote the
iPhones
camera...

Another HaaHaa experience with Seri, came after I had let my 17
year
old use my iPhone...

I was bored and was just asking Seri random questions.  My first
question to here was Where do you live Seri? She responded I
live with
you B*tch! Until this point I didn't realize that my son had
changed
the name in which Seri is to call me.

Donna

Tried telling Siri that you love her or asking her to marry you.
That's get some quite interesting responses.  Also, ask her
where the
iPhone is made all the best smartphone on the market is.

Sent from my iPhone

On 30 Jun 2013, at 16:25, Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

LOL!
Someone should seriously make a book of Sirianisms at least the
funny
ones!
Very comical!

--
[...]

On 6/30/2013 7:53 AM, Sophie Trist wrote:
I often cut up with Siri.  If you ask the right questions, her
alien, and
she replied, "We're talking about you, Sophie, not me." Another
time,
I jokingly asked Siri where I could dispose of a dead body.  She
then
asked if I was looking for a reservoir, a landfill, or a swamp!
:)

From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 21:59:49 -0700
Subject: accessible-iOS Siri is funny

Hi it is Chela so I ask Siri if it's going to be hot again
tomorrow and
I laughed at its response.
Should have specified location but it already knows my location
so she
said,
"It should get to about 100 degrees.
Where I am from that would be considered hot."
Lol! How's that for laughs? That was my first time using Siri!
Guess it
thought I needed that laugh.

[...]

With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed
on list please email the list admin to:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or
on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

subject line.

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the
subject
line.