[access-uk] Re: who got a Sky Talker?

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 00:31:25 -0000

Hi Scot.

I'm inclined to disagree with you actually.  Firstly, Sky Talker is a
complementary not necessary piece of equipment, and you don't need it in order
to use your sky service.  Sky provides the sky equipment free of charge because
it is contractually obliged to do so when the customer takes out a service
agreement as part of the terms of the contract you sign with them and in order
for you to access the programming and other content they provide.  The
important thing is that if you want it, sky talker is available and if you
don't, you don't need to pay for it.  I have a sky subscription myself and sky
talker doesn't provide me with the level of access I would want for £60, but
that's just my personal opinion.

All the best, Ibrahim.