[access-uk] Re: who got a Sky Talker?

  • From: "Scott" <unionjack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 17:15:22 -0000

Sounds a good piece of kit allowing us more on a par with the sighted viewers
Ian.
I think though, as it does indeed put us on a par a bit, that this should be
supplied free if we  request it, after all the rest of the Sky equipment is
supplied free, having to shell out £60 is surely discrimination?

Scott