[access-uk] Re: sad news

  • From: "Martin" <martinhoughton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 09:39:51 -0000

Hello

I would like to add my condolences to Roy's family and I remember Roy being around on this list over the years I have been on it.

Martin

-----Original Message----- From: chris hallsworth
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 10:26 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: sad news

Hi all.
I don't know Roy, but am truly sorry to hear of his passing. May he rest
in peace and may we think of his family and friends in our prayers, if
you believe in such of course.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth
You can contact me at the following channels:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 16/12/2010 09:16, Ron Sears wrote:
Hello folks my good friend and a member of this list Roy Bannister has
sadly passed away. He monitored this list and others and came on
occasionally. I will miss him very much as we went back a long way into
the sixties. I will miss our morning chats on Skype. He had a good life
and will be missed by many.
Joyce his wife has asked me to arrange for him to be taken off this list
so if the moderator can deal with this it would be appreciated.
Thanks
Ron Sears
Sorry for cross posting.