[access-uk] Re: installing vista SP1

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:06:56 +0100

Yes indeed, Tristram, the problem was due to the additional
language packs I had installed, for example, to support
Danish which is my wife's native language. (When she not
swearing at me!)  I also needed other languages to check out
support for non-English interfaces for software we support.

The installer told me I had to remove all but the 5
mentioned, and it was the removal process which took over a
day.

George.