[access-uk] Re: Outlook 2003

  • From: "Michelle Brandt" <michellebran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:10:38 -0500

Richard, I have tried this and jaws still does not read the address
that I have put in.  My sighted wife can see that it is highlighted
but jaws just won't read it.  well, sometimes it does but most of the
time not.  the folks at freedom scientific claim i must have a pop up
window showing up on the screen, which my wife says is not the case.

Michelle