[access-uk] Re: installing vista SP1

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:46:17 +0100

Hi George.

well fortunately I had nothing to remove and was installing on a basically
clean laptop with a dual core 1.8 GHz processor and 2 GB of RAM but the process
took well over half an hour.  I don't know how much difference it has made
either.  I think Macafee removal has done more to speed up the PC than anything
else to be honest.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page