[access-uk] Re: for alasdair - New Accessible BBC iPlayer Beta - 3.1 - WebbIE

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 17:13:26 +0100

Marie,
The file to which I gave the URL is not an installer.  Simply run it and you
can choose either
the live radio or listen again.

I just checked and all the Archers episodes for last week, up to and including
Friday, are
there.   From the menus you can make adjustments to the volume (or use hot
keys) and also
make small jumps forward or backward in the audio (for the listen again of
course.).

I assume that when things have settled down Alasdair will be including
something like this in
a future webbie, but for the present I am finding the beta very useful.

Hope that helps,

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison