[access-uk] Re: for alasdair - New Accessible BBC iPlayer Beta - 3.1 - WebbIE

  • From: "alex thynne" <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 21:07:20 +0100

Hi  Marie

I am not at all sure that people can listen to BBC listen again if they are
not in the UK.  They can listen to BBC live radio but not listen again.  I'd
very much like to know if the podcast feature for certain programmes does
work.  I've only been told recently by someone in the US that they couldn't
access BBC listen again.  Maybe it's something to do with ip address.
Anyone else verify this also?

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx