[access-uk] Re: for alasdair - New Accessible BBC iPlayer Beta - 3.1 - WebbIE

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 08:31:07 +0100

Marie,
I do apologise if I have confused things.   The BBC have certainly made some
changes and I
now get the message you describe when I try to listen to anything later than
8th August.

There are several ways of handling Podcasts, but I suggest that you try the
free client Juice
(originally known as Ipodder).   I am sure that a Google search will give you
some download
links.  With Juice installed you simply add your chosen Podcasts addresses and
it will
automatically download and save the new podcasts as they become available.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison