[access-uk] Re: for alasdair - New Accessible BBC iPlayer Beta - 3.1 - WebbIE

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 12:50:44 +0100

Alex,
If I understand correctly, the changes recently made the BBC have "broken" the
code of the
Accessible Listen Again which is part of the latest Webbie.

But Alasdair has made available a beta from
http://download.webbie.org.uk/test/BBCiPlayerListenAgain.exe

which combines live radio and listen again and I have been using this without
any problems
for the last 4 or 5 days.

Perhaps you might wish to give it a try.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison