[access-uk] Re: avast not announcing that it has up-dated

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:47:23 +0100

Hi Adrien -

I think there might be different versions dependent on operating system [that's if my memory serves me well], so hopefully you've got the correct one on your netbook?

You can also access Avast from the system tray, and make changes in there, I think that is where you'll find the setting for audio, and for scanning email etc -

Andy