[access-uk] Re: avast not announcing that it has up-dated

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:26:55 +0200

Hi Andy

I have tried uninstalling it, it will not uninstall.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx
Or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx