[access-uk] Re: Yahoo e-mail account

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 07:51:30 -0000

Thanks for this, Dean.   If I understand you correctly, closing the account or
even changing
the password would do nothing to stop these messages being sent out and would
therefore
be pointless.   I just felt unconfortable about messages (how many I don't
know) being sent
with very offensive subject lines and apparently with me as sender.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison