[access-uk] Re: Yahoo e-mail account

  • From: Andrew Summers <asummers14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 16:15:05 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,
This is how to close your yahoo accounts!
HTH

Andrew

How do I close my account?

Yahoo! members can remove their own accounts and account information from
Yahoo!. Please follow the instructions below to initiate the deletion of your
account.

By terminating your account, you will lose access to your Yahoo! ID, Yahoo!
Mail, and profile names. We will also delete your account data and settings
across the Yahoo! network. This includes any contents in:
list of 10 items
• Yahoo! Mail
• Yahoo! Address Book
• Flickr
• Yahoo! HotJobs
• GeoCities
• Yahoo! Briefcase
• My Yahoo!
• Yahoo! Groups
• Finance Portfolio
• Any other area of Yahoo! that can only be accessed with your Yahoo! ID and
password
list end

Please be sure you want to delete your entire account as you will not be able
to reactivate it after the account has been deleted. You are always welcome
to sign up again for a new account.

Terminating your Yahoo! account does not alter or delete your
Yahoo! People Search
 listing, which you need to
]edit or delete
 yourself.

If you are subscribed to any premium services, we recommend that you first
cancel those premium services before you delete your account. If you do not
delete
your Premium Services before deleting your Account, you will continue to be
billed for your premium services. To cancel your current subscriptions, visit

][property_billing/] Information
 for your account, choose the "My Services" tab, and click the "Cancel" link
for each subscription.

To remove your entire account, please visit our
]Account Deletion
 page. You will be asked to sign in to or verify your password for the account
you wish to delete. Please be sure to read the next page carefully, as important
information about your account is included. You can then confirm the deletion
of your account.

If you're having trouble signing in, you can get password help on the
password problems page.

Please complete the deletion process only if you are certain you would like to
remove your entire Yahoo! account and any features you have personalized
within the account. After the deletion process is initiated, your Yahoo!
account can never be recovered.

To subscribe to my CALIBREBooks list send a blank email to
CALIBREBooks-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx