[access-uk] Re: Yahoo e-mail account

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:08:24 -0000

Thanks for the suggestion, peter.  I do have NVDA on both my machines and find
it useful -
particularly when Hal is less than helpful or stops speaking  I have never used
Firefox so far -
perhaps it is time I started doing so!

Replying also to your other message  , I do have an account for the SATOGO but
have only
used it to a limited extent so far.

But in either case I will need to explorer Web Vissum it appears.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison