[access-uk] Re: Talking Clock Recommendation

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 20:32:02 -0000

Thanks to all of you who offered advice about talking clocks.

I don't think we can go wrong with the cube clock as it seems to be one of
the simplest to use and there haven't been any negative comments about it.
The lady who would be using it is far from technically inclined, so I think
the Zeitgeist could well be be beyond her.

Thanks again,

Caroline.