[access-uk] Re: Talking Clock Recommendation

  • From: "whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 19:07:28 -0000

Hi Caroline,
I have one of the RNIB cube clocks and find the voice very clear and the big button on the top is easy to bang on when you want the time. The insertion of the batteries is easy once you realise that you put the top two in and then turn the battery compartment over like the page of a book to put in the bottom two. The buttons for setting up the clock are underneath the back which is just lifted off so there's no danger of accidentally altering the time. I can't see any real problems and can recommend this clock as being suitable.

Cheers,
Sandra.