[access-uk] Re: Talking Clock Recommendation

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 20:57:14 -0000

The cube clock is, as Wendy says, easy to set and use, but why do so many
products for the blind not have a screen so that a sighted person cannot see
either hands or figures?  It must look very strange for a sighted person
going into the home of a blind person not to be able to see the time.  I
know some blind people don't care about such things, but aesthetics are
important to some of us, and we want our homes to look as normal as
possible.

Or is it just me?

David