[access-uk] Re: Talk Talk Offer

  • From: "Karen Burgess" <karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 00:23:22 +0100

hi to all on this thread

last October i signed up to talk talks phone package but opted to keep my line with bt in case of faults etc. a few weeks later i noticed that my bt answer facility had disappeared from my line and then discovered i couldn't dial 150 as i no longer had a bt line. when i rang talk talk i discovered they had taken over my bt line without my permission and, worse still hadn't put me on a call package at all so expected me to pay for all calls. I cancelled the service that day and went back to bt and have heard nothing from them since so no charges were made to me.

kaz

----- Original Message ----- From: "yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>