[access-uk] Re: Talk Talk Offer

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 14:17:22 +0100

The trouble with plus talk is that you are again using your bandwidth and may
exceed allocation or your capped limit.  Also, the calls are not free unless it
is to a piered partner company or another plus talk user.  You will also need
to obtain one of their free numbers, you can not use your existing number.  I
believe this is because it, like skype, is a voice over I.P. system.

Steve Hyde-Dryden

Text or call on

Tel:  07799766944

MSN:  steve_dryden@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype:  knightvader
Email:  steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    From: Tristram Llewellyn

    It looks like a "bleeding" contest to see who can stand the longest without
falling over.  There is likely to be a hidden gotcha in there somewhere.  Is it
really sustainable and will it stand the huge rush of potential customers
joining.the service at once assuming they are in the 75 percent of the country
where it can be had.

    Regards.

    Tristram Llewellyn
    Sight and Sound Technology