[access-uk] Re: Talk Talk Offer

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:29:52 +0100

You're right about the 40gb limit.

Barry H

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 2:00 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Talk Talk Offer

It happens that I'm pretty pleased with what I've got, and I would look at
Plus Net were I to be wanting an incusive internet-phone deal, but I'm sure
Id be paying more than what's being talked about here.

Also, is this the deal where you have a 40Gb limit for your monthly usage?
If it is, then I contend that, if you are doing a lot of phoning, and
listening to internet radio then very likely you will be paying more for
exceding that limit.  Let's face it, as blind users maybe we do more
internet chat, listening to radio etc. than many other users.

PeoPeople may well rush lemming like over this particular cliff, but I'd say
watch out for service levels and future price hikes.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx