[access-uk] Re: TVonics again

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 12:16:27 -0000

Hi Alfred.

Yes, the firmware in the boxes as sold by RNIB already is the latest version as the V3 upgrade is the only version that takes speech. The RNIB boxes are also loaded with the TTS engine ready to be activated at the push of a button, but from memory without looking, the library search function isn't discussed in the RNIB version of the TVonics instructions, only the supplemental update put out by them after releasing the latest firmware.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Alfred King
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2012 11:15 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: TVonics again

Is it implicit in your e-mail Ibrahim that the TVonics sold by RNIB are
ready for firmware update already?  I refer re libraries.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>