[access-uk] Re: TVonics again

  • From: "valerie" <valpickles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 10:53:48 +0100

Hi Maartin.
I have very few programmes on the disc at the moment so I don’t think it’s
anything to do with that.  It’s very odd because if I have the telly on when a
recording is due to begin it’s fine.  It announces that the recording is
starting and it comes out perfectly.  It’s when I set up a timer to record
whilst I’m out that the problem arises.  It reports that the programme could
not be found in the broadcast schedule so it’s obviously not recognising the
Programme Guide.  I don’t like leaving the telly on whilst I’m not at home and
I certainly wouldn’t do it when on holiday.

Valerie.