[access-uk] Re: TVonics again

  • From: "valerie" <valpickles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 10:13:03 +0100

Hi Carol.
Well, serves me right for speaking too soon!  I set it all up to record
Coronation Street last night whilst I was out and this time it did a very
strange thing.  It didn’t record the programme, but when I checked in the list
of timers it reported that it had recorded Coronation Street on Thursday, April
18th from 6.25 AM. to 6.50 AM.  Obviously that’s rubbish because Coronation
Street isn’t on at that time.  I deleted that and then set it up for recording
a Question of Sport at 10.40 pm.  When I checked that one a few minutes ago it
did exactly the same thing.  It reported that the programme had been recorded
on Friday, 19th April from 7.30 PM. to 8 PM.  I honestly think this should be
taken up with RNIB because it’s just making a mockery of the whole thing.  I
did speak to a man called Walley in the Technical Department but he said they
couldn’t do anything about it.  Inh my opinion it’s a major problem, not just a
trivial one.  Let me know what you think.

Valerie.