[access-uk] Re: TVonics again

  • From: "martin wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 10:15:02 -0000

the wish for more developments for tvonix box are probably going to be unfulfilled, as the company went bust. if they have given the OS for the box to open source plus the screen reader software, then there might be some more devilments. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>