[access-uk] Re: Sound Taxi?

  • From: "Henry Miller" <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 18:29:19 +0100

Hi Sandra

Many thanks for your reply.

I didn't realise I had to amend settings, could you suggest values? E g what
should I set for bit rate for an mp3 output file etc.  How do I get to
settings?   I'm trying to convert an audible file format (.aa).  It appears
that I have missed a lot of preparation <smiles>.

I would appreciate further help please if you can spare the time-thank you.

Kind regards

Henry