[access-uk] Re: Sound Taxi?

  • From: "Henry Miller" <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 19:57:01 +0100

Hi David

I have now downloaded the plug-in and encountered the following page:
" SoundTaxi Professional 4.5.4
Select Remove Play Convert Play Copy to Burn Settings Help
Files Original Converted iPod
 TheWickedGirlsUnabridgedPart1_mp332_A1CFHIDJS... Converting (0 %)"

Jaws just remains silence despite tabbing around and trying to use the
applications key, not sure how to select convert-please could you advise?
Using windows 7 home premium 64 bit and jaws V11.

Kind regards

Henry