[access-uk] Re: Sound Taxi

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 05:02:00 -0000

Hi Andy.

Just write to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx quoting your order number and an
explanation as to why you need the second computer key.  If they are happy
you'll only be using it on the one machine for which it is licensed, then
they'll happily oblige.  They aren't greedy goblins or anything haha, they just
want to protect their intellectual copyright and investment just like any other
small business.

All the best, Ibrahim