[access-uk] Re: Sonus 1XT question

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 09:55:49 -0000

I have to report that ours is dead except for power! Martin's sister
confirmed for us last night that the display shows literally nothing
whatever you do.  A pity as the radio has not been used that much and is in
excellent condition otherwise.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate

                From: "Kulvinder Singh Bhogal"
                To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                Fare enough.  Maybe my expectations are higher than that of
the manufacturer or average user.

                Regards

                Kulvinder Singh Bhogal
                Twitter: @BhogalKulvinder