[access-uk] Sonus 1XT question

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 15:27:21 -0000

I am trying very hard to resurrect Martin's Sonus radio, but while it powers
up, it refuses to do anything helpful to me.  I thought of resetting it
altogether, so could anyone tell me how this is done please?  If it comes to
life, we propose to sell it as it is in mint condition apart from not
getting a peep out of it!

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace