[access-uk] Re: Sonus 1XT question

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 13:27:09 -0000

Mine was bought in June 2005 and died in December 2012.

Iain

-----Original Message----- From: Alan Thorpe EYECAN
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 1:23 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Sonus 1XT question

hello
just wondering how long people have had these radios for before they are
going wrong.
we have had 2 for about 10 years and not had any problems with them.
I also asked a friend and they have not had any too.
our radios are on for over 4 hours per day.
some times they are on all day.

MANY THANKS

ALAN THORPE
EMAIL alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEL 0114 220 7007
MOB 07961406739
www.eyecan.org.uk

you can now find us on facebook by looking for
EYECAN SHEFFIELD

An accredited trainer and pttls qualified teacher.

Please note from 1st JAN we will be making a charge for cancelled
appointments, at our minimum fee of 1.5 hours, if you cancel in less than 48
hours before the due time.