[access-uk] Re: Sighted help please.. Samsung website

  • From: David Mellor <mrd.mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 16:59:57 +0000

Very many thanks for this Mo and all,
Best wishes,
David

  _____

From: access-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mobeen Iqbal
Sent: 03 November 2012 20:13
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Sighted help please.. Samsung website

Hi David,

Here is a direct link to the page for your laptop.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/NP350V5C-A02UK-downloads?isManualDow
nload=true

I followed the steps you outlined, pressed enter on your model, then i
tabbed past the next button to the link that says manuals and downloads and
pressed enter. then i ended up on the link given above. I hope its the right
one! these instructions weren't undertaken with NVDA, i was using jaws at
the time. No reason why it wouldn't work though.

all the best,

Mo.

On 03/11/2012 19:49, George Bell wrote:

Hi David,

The link you gave takes me to their telephones, NOT the PCs

George.