[access-uk] Sighted help please.. Samsung website

  • From: David Mellor <mrd.mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 18:52:43 +0000

Hi everyone.
I have found a really annoying page on Samsung's website, trying to get to a
page where manuals and drivers for a laptop can be downloaded.
The URL is:
http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/download/supportDownloadMain.do#content

I select PC and then Notebook from the first two drop down menus and then
get a 1000 long list of models. Hitting tabs jumps down to the button at the
end of the list. My model is on the third page, the:
np3-350v5c-a02

With NVDA, hitting enter, control enter, insert enter, insert control enter
or moving the mouse pointer to the selected entry with insert numpad-divide
and left mouse clicking with numpad-divide all seem to do nothing.
Can anyone provide any sighted help to get passed this part to the page I
need?

Very very many thanks,
David