[access-uk] Re: Lookingt for Direct Link to Java Access Bridge

  • From: "Michael Ray" <mike.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 17:04:49 -0000

Kulvinder,

Here's the link to the download page for the JDK:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk7u9-downloads-1859576.html

If you are running 32-bit Windows you will need the i586 file from row 17 of the big table. If you are running 64-bit Windows you will need the x64 file from row 18.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kulvinder Singh Bhogal" <kbhogal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>