[access-uk] Re: Remote access

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 12:01:33 +0100

Hi,

If you have xp pro or vista premium you can use remote desktop and nvda.

It does log the user off but it works very well I use it now and then. or I use system access.

Amro Bilal wrote:
Hello people,
Now and then I need to remotely access some family computers without
their participation for supporting purposes. As well, it would be nice
if I'm able to access my desktop from my laptop as if I was at my
desktop while travelling. I can arrange for the computers I'm remotely
controlling to have some sort of adaptive software if needed; a screen
reader running in demo mode at least. I don't want to splash too much
money, so what would people recommend as a cost effective and
straightforward solution? Would that be System Access? I'm running Jaws 9.
TIA,
Amro