[access-uk] Re: Remote access

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 08:19:36 +0100

Hi Amro,

As far as I am aware, System Access is the only option for individuals to
access a computer remotely with full speech support and two-way control,
i.e. both parties can be using their keyboards on the same machine.

The only thing is both machines need System Access accounts.

http://www.serotek.com <http://www.serotek.com/>

All the best

Steve

  _____