[access-uk] Re: Remote access

  • From: "Michael Ray" <mike.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 13:47:07 +0100

I'd have to agree that NVDA is the bees knees.

For a long time I was using Supernova, with NVDA installed on the same machine
to use as a 'rescue' voice every time Supernova choked and stopped talking,
which seemed to be a lot.

Then when Dolphin started telling me I needed to spend more money to upgrade I
ditched it and now use NVDA exclusively.

I did try an evaluation of WindowEyes and it felt pretty good but I just can't
afford it at the moment.  And anyway I've always been disgusted at the price of
commercial access software.

Mike Ray
South-east UK