[access-uk] Re: Remote access

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 20:31:16 +0100

Many thanks.

Mo.

On 18/10/2012 20:27, Barry Toner wrote:

Hi Mo,

Access to Work.

Regards,

Barry.

*From:*access-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Mobeen Iqbal
*Sent:* 18 October 2012 20:26
*To:* access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* [access-uk] Re: Remote access

Hi Barry,

What does ATW stand for out of curiosity?

all the best,

Mo.

On 18/10/2012 20:16, Barry Toner wrote:

Vanja,

Iââ,¬â"¢ll be getting ATW to pay for a licence of

Remote Incident Manager (RIM) by Sirotek

http://www.serotek.com/remote-incident-manager-rim

Iââ,¬â"¢m not sure of the pricing.Ã, I think itââ,¬â"¢s just under a grand.Ã, Itââ,¬â"¢s an accessible version of things like Log Me In, which is currently in-accessible to us.

Cheers,

Barry