[access-uk] Re: Remote access

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 07:22:02 +0100

I assume this is not screenreader dependent? I also prosume that you havenât
had a chance to play with this yet and find out how accessible it actually is,
though consideringthe service is offered by serotech one would assume that it
should be very accessible. Would be very interested once you get it to hear
about your findings, what sort of interface it is and how it interacts with a
screenreader.