[access-uk] Re: Radio Downloader bad news and request for alternatives

  • From: Deddajay <deddajay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 19:54:01 +0100

Hi Henry

Sorry, I'm not really the best person to ask as I don't use Jaws and I've never figured out the difference between the Jaws cursor, pc cursor and virtual pc cursor. Like you I only installed Get_Iplayer on Sunday and played around with it until I figured it out.

I think it's a case of trial and error and everyone sharing their knowledge as they discover something that works.

Sorry
Deddajay

On 01/07/2013 12:40, Henry Miller wrote:

Hi Deddajay

Please could you advise which is the best solution for someone using Jaws V11, either use the command line within get_iplayer or the search link within web pvr manager? When I run get_iplayer I'm not sure where jaws is focosed.

best wishes

Henry