[access-uk] Re: Radio Downloader bad news and request for alternatives

  • From: Aman Singer <aman.singer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 07:07:24 -0400

Hello.
Use the Jaws cursor in the command line get_iplayer. You are quite
right, Jaws does not properly read the text from the command line, but
by using the Jaws cursor to read the screen, you can see what has
happened all over the screen. The jaws read-line command will, when
using the PC cursor, read you the current line of the screen, so
accessing that is not a problem.
Aman