[access-uk] Re: Radio Downloader bad news and request for alternatives

  • From: Brendan Roache <brndn.rch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:21:11 +0100

Agreed but in terms of MP3 I have started to use Total Recorder which I heard of on these lists and have not looked back since. Not sure if it will record the speech and music from TV but expect so. In that case one could use the iPlayer and record. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Colin Howard" <colin@xxxxxxxxx>