[access-uk] Re: Radio Downloader bad news and request for alternatives

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 18:07:46 +0100

I am not a linux user.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Aman Singer" <aman.singer@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2013 5:36 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Radio Downloader bad news and request for alternatives

Hi.
@Peter, the  link posted by someone earlier in this thread is the
beginner's guide which links to the installers for all operating
systems or instructions on using the built-in installer for those
versions of Linux where a package exists.
@Amro, I always use the --type=radio specification option. There may
well be a way to force this to be the default, I've just never
bothered. You may want to have a look at the docs
https://github.com/dinkypumpkin/get_iplayer/wiki
This should be possible through the options file.
I hope that's of use.
Aman

On 6/29/13, Amro Bilal <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What can I say people, you are marvellous! Thank you very much. I've tested get iplayer and it looks good and already have a question please. It looks
always have to add the command --type=radio to search radio programs
otherwise I receive the no programs found message. Am I doing anything
wrong?

Cheers,
Amro