[access-uk] Re: RNIB online shop

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:26:32 +0100

I don't necessarily think that's true, it rather depends how much what your
buying costs, and for a lot of items, you couldn't buy them in a mainstream
shop even if you wanted to.
Personally I don't support the handling charge, I think it's a bloody
nuisance and a liberty.  However, I can certainly understand why they've
introduced it.  I also think that far to many people spend far too much time
moaning about it just because they feel for some reason that the RNIB is in
the business of providing free lunches!
Cheers.
Alex