[access-uk] Re: RNIB online shop

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 16:02:07 +0100

I haven't been to the RNIB shop for some time but I think that you can view
the subsidised prices once you have registered with the site.  An argument
may be made that whilst some may be able to take advantage of subsidised
prices other customers will not therefore it would be best to display
un-subsidised price to all unless sufficiently keen to register as a
visually impaired user.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology