[access-uk] Re: RNIB NEW LIBRARY OVERDRIVE SERVICE

  • From: MJ Williams <matthewjwilliams101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 12:53:33 +0100

What's the download speed like?
Matt
At 12:33 15/09/2014, you wrote:
I have just read it is possible to transfer RNIB Talking Book Library
membership to the Overdrive service. I would like to do this and have just
emailed the RNIB. My subscription is paid for by the local authority but I
believe there is no cost difference between the services so presumably there
shouldn't be a problem. Has anyone else requested a subscription transfer?

John