[access-uk] Re: RNIB NEW LIBRARY OVERDRIVE SERVICE

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 11:40:22 +0100

Yes Iain, I found it easy as well, except I used my Stream during the trial.
I don't know if the Overdrive console will work on the Sense as it is
something that has to be installed, and opens when you download the book.
But no harm trying it I guess!

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx