[access-uk] Re: RNIB NEW LIBRARY OVERDRIVE SERVICE

  • From: Iain Lackie <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 15:58:22 +0100

No. You just add the Royal National Institute for the Blind library.

Iain

On 15 Sep 2014, at 03:17 pm, "Eleanor Martha Burke"
<eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have OverDrive app from another library.  Will I still have to download
OverDrive for use with RNIB books?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>